13 February 2011

Best Love Mix Yet

A lot of thought is essential for making love mixes - the timing and the flow are everything. Having a special Valentine to inspire makes it feel that much more important. I must say, I'm proud of this one. 

1. Run - Ben Kweller
2. That's How Strong my Love is - Otis Redding
3. You and I - Ingrid Michaelson
4. Ivory Road - King Charles
5. Got to Get you Into My Life- The Beatles
6. Take Care - Beach House
7. Poison Cup- M. Ward
8. The Thought Gives Me the Creeps- own personal cover
9. She's Mine - Brett Dennen
10. Believer- Ben Kweller
11. 2 Atoms in a Molecule- Noah and the Whale
12. Say Yes- Langhorne Slim
13. Dearest- Buddy Holly
14. Gotta Have You- The Weepies
15. Let's Twist Again- Chubby Checker
16. Honey Pie- The Beatles
17. Anyone Else But You- The Moldy Peaches
18. Inside and Out- Feist

love love love

No comments:

Post a Comment