10 April 2010

point system

I'm white with freckles which gives me a point. I like penises so that bumps me up another level. I'm winning. Middle class family? Check. Another point in my favor. Liking penises works in my favor, but it still doesn’t give me a penis no matter how much I like them. I inevitably get a point subtracted because I have a vagina. Taking this step backwards actually helps me see things a little clearer but my sight gets me nowhere. The more you see the more you know. The more you see the more you know you see, you know? And I know and there is no way that it will help me. They say ignorance is bliss. My freckles only get me so far because my labia majoras entitle me to ass slaps and being told my tears make me less credible.

What if I was hated for my vagina and my skin? What if I was hated for my vagina and my skin and my income? What if I was hated for my vagina and my skin and my income and god forbid actually liking vaginas. Having a vagina and liking vaginas puts you in last place.

I still don't know and see as much as the ones in last place. And it's interesting, that you wouldn't win for knowing the most. But if you were winning, you wouldn't know the most. And this cycle perpetuates itself and we all stay stuck.

4 comments: