15 February 2010

updating you

Watch:
Adam.
Whip It.

Never stop listening to:
Noah and the Whale's 'Peaceful the World Lays Me Down' album.
Beyonce's 'I Am Sasha Fierce' album.

Read
Privilege, Power, and Difference

I just hiked Garcia trail for the first time after 3 years of living in Azusa. I feel accomplished and also late to jump on the train. I'm listening to Passion Pit for the first time and think it's good dancing, showering, and cleaning music. I also jumped on that train late. I'm determined to start fostering friendships that I've always held at a distance, and leave Azusa for adventures more often. I've felt studious lately but that has also left me feeling overwhelmed and hermit-like. I think I've gotten pickier with who I really want and need in my life, but I think in the big scheme of things it's going to be really beneficial for me. 

Good thing she's my roommate. That's all for now.

2 comments:

  1. hahahhahhahahah
    that picture has made my day exponentially better.

    -raur

    ReplyDelete