23 November 2009

lady

1. New Brother song- myspace.com/thebrothercircus
2. Regina Spektor- ' Laughing With'
3. soulpancake.com
4. Spring Awakening (I think I am addicted. the 3rd time around was just as impacting.)




I feel peace in spite of all of the things I have to do in the next few weeks. Christmas break has never looked so good. I need some change of scenery. San Francisco is lookin like the plan for New Years with friends, which will be great because I'll already be up there for Christmas. I can't wait. In the mean time, I am perpetually playing catch-up between all of my classes and work and keeping in touch with all the people that I love.
I am in denial that Mackenzie will be gone next semester. My meetings with Evelynn are are ending soon, which makes me incredibly sad. I'm mostly in denial about that too.






1 comment: