19 June 2009

that is all

Hmm... so I've gone from 40 hours a week to a good 7 1/2 hours in a week in a matter of two days. The shit just keeps hitting the fan. And once again I am thrown back into what I thought I was done with for a long while, applying for jobs at the worst possible time. Bah! How will I pay rent? That is the question on repeat in my mind.
Our house has cockroaches and needs repairs, and yet I still look forward to coming home to it each day. Sixty Six was a beautiful movie. I have a pop mix that I have been listening to on repeat. I washed my car. The sun is coming out and I'm waking up sweaty every morning. Roommate dance parties have become an almost daily ritual. My laptop's life is waning slowly...
That is all.

3 comments:

  1. i think you mean waning. unless your laptop is nursing someone.

    wean:
    1. to accustom (the young of a mammal) to take nourishment other than by suckling.
    2. to detach from that to which one is strongly habituated or devoted.
    3. to accustom from an early age. often used with "on".

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got a car? congrats! i love reading these things. it was good to see you on sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha. you are right, anonymous. thankyou. youre not going to tell me your name so i can give you the credit you deserve?

    and yes sarah, i have a car for the summer and then i give it back to the family. but i get angela's old car when the school year starts... so i have transportation, finally!

    ReplyDelete